Wantaway England star suffers blow as club slap on huge transfer price-tag
Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge looks unlikely to leave the club this month unless a club can stump up around £30m for England international – that is according to the Mirror.
Jurgen Klopp’s Reds are reportedly wanting Sturridge to stay until at least the end of the season but also appreciate that during a World Cup year the 28-year old would want first team football.
The report also states that Liverpool aren’t entertaining any loan offers and will only consider a full-transfer away from Anfield.
- Chelsea to launch deal £30m plus loan offer for Aston Villa’s Jack Grealish
- Liverpool target Alisson to reject Champions League runners-up for winners Real Madrid
- Manchester City ‘close in’ on signing 2016 PFA Player of the Year Riyad Mahrez
- Manchester United approach La Liga side Sevilla over the release clause of Clement Lenglet
- In-limbo England keeper Joe Hart offered lifeline by Portuguese club Sporting Lisbon