Wantaway England star suffers blow as club slap on huge transfer price-tag
Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge looks unlikely to leave the club this month unless a club can stump up around £30m for England international – that is according to the Mirror.
Jurgen Klopp’s Reds are reportedly wanting Sturridge to stay until at least the end of the season but also appreciate that during a World Cup year the 28-year old would want first team football.
The report also states that Liverpool aren’t entertaining any loan offers and will only consider a full-transfer away from Anfield.
- Blow for Liverpool as Napoli transfer target seeking new deal to stay at club
- Juventus intensifying shock interest in Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford
- Manchester United scouts watch Chelsea transfer target at West Ham defeat
- Five clubs including one from Germany interested in Ruben Loftus-Cheek deal
- Fulham, Crystal Palace and West Ham are keen on £15m-rated Argentine striker