Wantaway England star suffers blow as club slap on huge transfer price-tag
Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge looks unlikely to leave the club this month unless a club can stump up around £30m for England international – that is according to the Mirror.
Jurgen Klopp’s Reds are reportedly wanting Sturridge to stay until at least the end of the season but also appreciate that during a World Cup year the 28-year old would want first team football.
The report also states that Liverpool aren’t entertaining any loan offers and will only consider a full-transfer away from Anfield.
- Aston Villa and Leeds targeting deal for Man Utd’s Scott McTominay
- Clubs alerted to ‘special clause’ in Lionel Messi’s Barcelona contract
- Agent agrees deal ‘in principle’ for Paul Pogba to join Barcelona
- Tottenham scouts looking to Amsterdam as club prepares move for two Ajax stars
- Dortmund target Manchester City’s Phil Foden with offer of ‘first team’ football