Wantaway England star suffers blow as club slap on huge transfer price-tag
Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge looks unlikely to leave the club this month unless a club can stump up around £30m for England international – that is according to the Mirror.
Jurgen Klopp’s Reds are reportedly wanting Sturridge to stay until at least the end of the season but also appreciate that during a World Cup year the 28-year old would want first team football.
The report also states that Liverpool aren’t entertaining any loan offers and will only consider a full-transfer away from Anfield.
- Galatasaray rivals Leeds and Celtic in bid to sign Manchester City defender
- David Moyes could return as former United boss emerges as national coach frontrunner
- Barcelona sweat on midfielder’s buyout clause as Paris St-Germain show interest
- Tottenham waiting on £25m bid response for England U21 international
- Manchester United make late move to rival Arsenal for Barcelona’s £100m winger