Tottenham shock as club target two potential midfielders to replace Mousa Dembele
Despite impressing this season Tottenham are reportedly looking to sell Mousa Dembele and have targeted Barcelona’s Andre Gomes and Atalanta’s Bryan Cristante – according to the Mirror.
30-year old Belgian international Dembele has been key to Spurs success this season, making 36 appearances in all competitions this season, but if reports are to be believed then Mauricio Pochettino is looking to freshen things up with younger talent this summer.
With just 12 months left on his current deal at Spurs, Dembele’s contract talks are on hold until after the World Cup – leaving the door open for cut-price rival bids and Spurs are looking to cover every eventuality.
- ‘Green light’ for Man Utd as Juventus withdraw from race to sign World Cup midfielder
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho mulls over bids for two Bayern Munich players
- Blow for Manchester United as target reveals he wants to ‘stay at Inter’
- Frankfurt ‘have to listen’ to offers for World Cup finalist amid Man Utd interest
- Real Madrid and Juventus talks take place on transfer costing around £100m