Tottenham shock as club target two potential midfielders to replace Mousa Dembele
Despite impressing this season Tottenham are reportedly looking to sell Mousa Dembele and have targeted Barcelona’s Andre Gomes and Atalanta’s Bryan Cristante – according to the Mirror.
30-year old Belgian international Dembele has been key to Spurs success this season, making 36 appearances in all competitions this season, but if reports are to be believed then Mauricio Pochettino is looking to freshen things up with younger talent this summer.
With just 12 months left on his current deal at Spurs, Dembele’s contract talks are on hold until after the World Cup – leaving the door open for cut-price rival bids and Spurs are looking to cover every eventuality.
- Manchester United scouts watch Chelsea transfer target at West Ham defeat
- Five clubs including one from Germany interested in Ruben Loftus-Cheek deal
- Blow for Liverpool as Napoli transfer target seeking new deal to stay at club
- Fulham, Crystal Palace and West Ham are keen on £15m-rated Argentine striker
- Juventus intensifying shock interest in Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford