Spanish star set to reject Chinese Super League and opt for a club in Major League Soccer
Spanish news source Marca are claiming that soon to depart Atletico Madrid striker Fernando Torres, will reject advances from China and instead head to the USA to play in Major League Soccer.
Although a club in MLS has yet to be named, it’s believed that the 34-year old will seek to end his career in the States rather than one last huge pay-day in the Far East.
- Blow for Liverpool as Napoli transfer target seeking new deal to stay at club
- Juventus intensifying shock interest in Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford
- Manchester United scouts watch Chelsea transfer target at West Ham defeat
- Fulham, Crystal Palace and West Ham are keen on £15m-rated Argentine striker
- Five clubs including one from Germany interested in Ruben Loftus-Cheek deal