Spanish star set to reject Chinese Super League and opt for a club in Major League Soccer
Spanish news source Marca are claiming that soon to depart Atletico Madrid striker Fernando Torres, will reject advances from China and instead head to the USA to play in Major League Soccer.
Although a club in MLS has yet to be named, it’s believed that the 34-year old will seek to end his career in the States rather than one last huge pay-day in the Far East.
- Liverpool’s bid of €18m must rise up to €35m for Croatia’s World Cup defender
- Everton desperate to pip Borussia Dortmund in signing Ivory Coast attacker
- Real Madrid and Juventus talks take place on transfer costing around £100m
- ‘Green light’ for Man Utd as Juventus withdraw from race to sign World Cup midfielder
- Blow for Manchester United as target reveals he wants to ‘stay at Inter’