Shock name lined-up to temporarily replace under-pressure Chelsea boss Antonio Conte
According to the Times, Chelsea are lining-up the shock appointment of former Watford and Hull manager Marco Silva as the man to replace the under-pressure Antonio Conte.
The Portuguese boss was heavily in-demand by Everton before Christmas and since saw the Hornets form dip to such an extent that it ended with his sacking back in January.
Chelsea appear likely to stick with Conte through their upcoming Champions League encounter with Barcelona at Stamford Bridge and their FA Cup fixture, but this could still change should West Brom shock the Blues tonight in the Premier League.
- Manchester United scouts watch Chelsea transfer target at West Ham defeat
- Five clubs including one from Germany interested in Ruben Loftus-Cheek deal
- Juventus intensifying shock interest in Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford
- Fulham, Crystal Palace and West Ham are keen on £15m-rated Argentine striker
- Blow for Liverpool as Napoli transfer target seeking new deal to stay at club