Sam Allardyce reveals once Everton secure safety their star man can play more games
According to the Liverpool Echo Toffee’s boss Sam Allardyce will only give £27m Turkish striker Cenk Tosun more game time when the club have secured their Premier League safety.
Allardyce claims that the Turkish international is not up to speed with the Premier League and is still some way off being trusted to start games when so much is riding on it.
Tosun had scored 14 in 24 appearances for Besiktas before signing for Everton in January, four of which came in six Champions League games. However, he has yet to get off the mark for the Toffees in his three Premier League appearances.
- Fulham, Crystal Palace and West Ham are keen on £15m-rated Argentine striker
- Five clubs including one from Germany interested in Ruben Loftus-Cheek deal
- Juventus intensifying shock interest in Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford
- Manchester United scouts watch Chelsea transfer target at West Ham defeat
- Blow for Liverpool as Napoli transfer target seeking new deal to stay at club