Sam Allardyce reveals once Everton secure safety their star man can play more games
According to the Liverpool Echo Toffee’s boss Sam Allardyce will only give £27m Turkish striker Cenk Tosun more game time when the club have secured their Premier League safety.
Allardyce claims that the Turkish international is not up to speed with the Premier League and is still some way off being trusted to start games when so much is riding on it.
Tosun had scored 14 in 24 appearances for Besiktas before signing for Everton in January, four of which came in six Champions League games. However, he has yet to get off the mark for the Toffees in his three Premier League appearances.
- Premier League trio chasing Valencia stopper
- Agent agrees deal ‘in principle’ for Paul Pogba to join Barcelona
- Clubs alerted to ‘special clause’ in Lionel Messi’s Barcelona contract
- Dortmund target Manchester City’s Phil Foden with offer of ‘first team’ football
- Arsenal ‘confident’ of fending off Barcelona and Chinese interest in midfielder