Sam Allardyce reveals once Everton secure safety their star man can play more games
According to the Liverpool Echo Toffee’s boss Sam Allardyce will only give £27m Turkish striker Cenk Tosun more game time when the club have secured their Premier League safety.
Allardyce claims that the Turkish international is not up to speed with the Premier League and is still some way off being trusted to start games when so much is riding on it.
Tosun had scored 14 in 24 appearances for Besiktas before signing for Everton in January, four of which came in six Champions League games. However, he has yet to get off the mark for the Toffees in his three Premier League appearances.
- Man City ready to go big in January with whopping £60m bid for Portuguese international
- Galatasaray rivals Leeds and Celtic in bid to sign Manchester City defender
- Paris St-Germain set to finalise £33m transfer deal for German defender
- Aston Villa on the brink of beating Celtic to the signing of Scottish international
- Barcelona sweat on midfielder’s buyout clause as Paris St-Germain show interest