Roy Hodgson closing in on new number one goalkeeper as Palace look to strengthen
Getafe’s Vicente Guaita is set to be one of Roy Hodgson’s first recruits at Crystal Palace in this transfer window, with the goalkeeper set to compete for the number one spot between the sticks at Selhurst Park.
The Guardian report that an initial fee of £3.5m will be agreed, but that price will rise should Palace remain in the Premier League.
The 31-year old has been a regular in La Liga this season with 18 appearances, keeping five clean-sheets in the process.
- Five clubs including one from Germany interested in Ruben Loftus-Cheek deal
- Fulham, Crystal Palace and West Ham are keen on £15m-rated Argentine striker
- Blow for Liverpool as Napoli transfer target seeking new deal to stay at club
- Manchester United scouts watch Chelsea transfer target at West Ham defeat
- Juventus intensifying shock interest in Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford