Real Madrid strikingly confident of pulling off sensational transfer deal this summer
According to the Independent, Real Madrid are ‘unusually’ confident of signing Neymar from Paris St-Germain, less than a year after the Brazilian left Barcelona in a transfer record deal.
As Real Madrid and PSG prepare to meet in the Champions League the report suggests that the game has far more significance than just the result but also the future of Neymar. What does seem certain is that Madrid are plotting to spend lavishly this summer to rebuild and big names like Neymar, Harry Kane, David de Gea are all being touted as ‘top targets’.
The 22-year old has taking PSG by storm, scoring a sensational 28 goals in 27 appearances in all competition – with a further 16 assists.
- Robert Lewandowski offered to Man Utd, Chelsea and Paris St-Germain for £175m
- Juventus could sell Gonzalo Higuain if they find a like-for-like replacement this summer
- Real Madrid jump ahead of Arsenal in the queue for Atletico defender Jose Gimenez
- Liverpool target Alisson to reject Champions League runners-up for winners Real Madrid
- Agent confirms Anthony Martial wants to leave Manchester United this summer