Real Madrid strikingly confident of pulling off sensational transfer deal this summer
According to the Independent, Real Madrid are ‘unusually’ confident of signing Neymar from Paris St-Germain, less than a year after the Brazilian left Barcelona in a transfer record deal.
As Real Madrid and PSG prepare to meet in the Champions League the report suggests that the game has far more significance than just the result but also the future of Neymar. What does seem certain is that Madrid are plotting to spend lavishly this summer to rebuild and big names like Neymar, Harry Kane, David de Gea are all being touted as ‘top targets’.
The 22-year old has taking PSG by storm, scoring a sensational 28 goals in 27 appearances in all competition – with a further 16 assists.
- Five clubs including one from Germany interested in Ruben Loftus-Cheek deal
- Fulham, Crystal Palace and West Ham are keen on £15m-rated Argentine striker
- Blow for Liverpool as Napoli transfer target seeking new deal to stay at club
- Juventus intensifying shock interest in Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford
- Manchester United scouts watch Chelsea transfer target at West Ham defeat