Manchester United quoted around £27m to sign 22-year old Belgian star
According to the Manchester Evening News, Manchester United have been told they will have to stump up around £27m to Belgian side Anderlecht to sign Leander Dendoncker.
The 22-year-old Belgian midfielder scored against United in the Europa League clash last season, impressing over both legs in Brussels and at Old Trafford.
Having featured 27 times already this side in all competitions and is integral to Anderlecht’s season – but as of yet no move has been made from Man Utd and it may be that this one could go to the summer instead.
- Juventus intensifying shock interest in Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford
- Manchester United scouts watch Chelsea transfer target at West Ham defeat
- Blow for Liverpool as Napoli transfer target seeking new deal to stay at club
- Fulham, Crystal Palace and West Ham are keen on £15m-rated Argentine striker
- Five clubs including one from Germany interested in Ruben Loftus-Cheek deal