Manchester United quoted around £27m to sign 22-year old Belgian star
According to the Manchester Evening News, Manchester United have been told they will have to stump up around £27m to Belgian side Anderlecht to sign Leander Dendoncker.
The 22-year-old Belgian midfielder scored against United in the Europa League clash last season, impressing over both legs in Brussels and at Old Trafford.
Having featured 27 times already this side in all competitions and is integral to Anderlecht’s season – but as of yet no move has been made from Man Utd and it may be that this one could go to the summer instead.
- Man Utd face challenge from two Chinese Super League clubs for Brazilian Anderson Talisca
- Manchester United approach La Liga side Sevilla over the release clause of Clement Lenglet
- Agent confirms Anthony Martial wants to leave Manchester United this summer
- Robert Lewandowski offered to Man Utd, Chelsea and Paris St-Germain for £175m
- Manchester City ‘close in’ on signing 2016 PFA Player of the Year Riyad Mahrez