Liverpool will have to stump up in excess of £50m to land Polish international this summer
According to the Sun, Liverpool are once again expected to make Polish international Piotr Zielinski a transfer target, having unsuccessfully pursued the midfielder back in 2016 when he was instead signed by Napoli.
The 23-year old has been a bit-part-player at the Italian giants who are currently rivalling Juventus for the league title, but despite not being a regular for his club, it’s expected Liverpool will have to stump up in excess of £50m if they want the Polish international.
Having scored eight goals this season, Liverpool will see Zielinski as a welcome addition to an attacking side full of goals – but with a contract until 2021 it’s expected that Jurgen Klopp’s side will have to put up a real fight for his signature.
- Blow for Liverpool as Napoli transfer target seeking new deal to stay at club
- Juventus intensifying shock interest in Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford
- Fulham, Crystal Palace and West Ham are keen on £15m-rated Argentine striker
- Manchester United scouts watch Chelsea transfer target at West Ham defeat
- Five clubs including one from Germany interested in Ruben Loftus-Cheek deal