Liverpool will have to stump up in excess of £50m to land Polish international this summer
According to the Sun, Liverpool are once again expected to make Polish international Piotr Zielinski a transfer target, having unsuccessfully pursued the midfielder back in 2016 when he was instead signed by Napoli.
The 23-year old has been a bit-part-player at the Italian giants who are currently rivalling Juventus for the league title, but despite not being a regular for his club, it’s expected Liverpool will have to stump up in excess of £50m if they want the Polish international.
Having scored eight goals this season, Liverpool will see Zielinski as a welcome addition to an attacking side full of goals – but with a contract until 2021 it’s expected that Jurgen Klopp’s side will have to put up a real fight for his signature.
- Paris St-Germain and Juventus close in as Liverpool starlet stalls on new deal
- Paris St-Germain want to launch world-record €270m bid for Barcelona-man
- Man Utd propose Matteo Darmian deal as leverage to sign Juventus striker
- Liverpool’s bid of €18m must rise up to €35m for Croatia’s World Cup defender
- Real Madrid and Juventus talks take place on transfer costing around £100m