Hull and Liverpool look to complete £8 transfer plus player swap
Liverpool youngster Ryan Kent is wanted by Hull as part of the deal that will take £8m-rated Andrew Robertson to Anfield, that is according to the Mirror.
23 year-old Robertson who is a Scottish international would be an ideal signing for Liverpool who are still lacking in the left-back area, having relied pretty much for the majority of last season on James Milner filling that role.
With Robertson’s contract ending in 2018 it’s likely that Hull will want to cash-in, and will look to included a push to sign winger Ryan Kent as part of any deal that is done between them and the Reds.
- Chelsea to launch deal £30m plus loan offer for Aston Villa’s Jack Grealish
- Manchester United approach La Liga side Sevilla over the release clause of Clement Lenglet
- Jose Mourinho delays left-back purchase to monitor Sessegnon and Tierney
- Manchester City ‘close in’ on signing 2016 PFA Player of the Year Riyad Mahrez
- Saints boss Hughes to pip Poch and activate former player Xherdan Shaqiri’s release clause