Croatian starlet on the radar of Celtic and Premier League Everton
Both Celtic and Premier League side Everton are eyeing up a move for 19-year old Lovro Majer who plays for Croatian side Lokomotiva, according to an Italian newspaper via HITC.
The report states that a number of top European clubs are in the hunt to sign the youngster who is making waves in his native Croatia, but Celtic are one of the frontrunners along with Ronald Koeman’s Everton.
The attacking midfielder has been in sensational form this season hitting four goals in just seven appearances.
- Man Utd face challenge from two Chinese Super League clubs for Brazilian Anderson Talisca
- Manchester City ‘close in’ on signing 2016 PFA Player of the Year Riyad Mahrez
- Manchester United approach La Liga side Sevilla over the release clause of Clement Lenglet
- Juventus could sell Gonzalo Higuain if they find a like-for-like replacement this summer
- World Cup bound Russian Aleksandr Golovin watched by Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho