Barcelona to complete deal for summer target in the January window
According to a report in the Daily Express, Barcelona will return for Nice midfielder Jean Michael Seri in the January transfer window – despite having the chance to sign him before the summer window closed.
The report suggests that the La Liga giants actually have a deal ready to go in January to ensure that Seri finally comes to the Nou Camp.
A reported fee of around £35m was agreed with Nice in the summer and it’s expected a deal can be struck once again – with a return move for Coutinho at Liverpool looking all but over with the season very much in full-swing.
- Man Utd propose Matteo Darmian deal as leverage to sign Juventus striker
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho mulls over bids for two Bayern Munich players
- World Cup history-making centre-back wanted by Everton this summer
- Blow for Manchester United as target reveals he wants to ‘stay at Inter’
- Premier League trio all vying for signing of Boca Juniors’ Wilmar Barrios