Barcelona have had a ‘deal in place for months’ for blockbuster summer transfer
French news source Le10sport.com are reporting that Barcelona have had a ‘deal in place for months’ to bring in Antoine Griezmann from rivals Atletico Madrid this summer.
The 26-year old French international’s contract release clause will supposedly drop to around £90m in the summer from what was reportedly a previous £177m.
Griezmann has likely turned down a new contract or talks to improve a deal broke down, which has left Barcelona as the club of choice, despite Manchester United coming close to a deal last summer.
- Barcelona sweat on midfielder’s buyout clause as Paris St-Germain show interest
- Manchester United make late move to rival Arsenal for Barcelona’s £100m winger
- Paris St-Germain set to finalise £33m transfer deal for German defender
- Arsenal ‘confident’ of fending off Barcelona and Chinese interest in midfielder
- Man City ready to go big in January with whopping £60m bid for Portuguese international