Barcelona have had a ‘deal in place for months’ for blockbuster summer transfer
French news source Le10sport.com are reporting that Barcelona have had a ‘deal in place for months’ to bring in Antoine Griezmann from rivals Atletico Madrid this summer.
The 26-year old French international’s contract release clause will supposedly drop to around £90m in the summer from what was reportedly a previous £177m.
Griezmann has likely turned down a new contract or talks to improve a deal broke down, which has left Barcelona as the club of choice, despite Manchester United coming close to a deal last summer.
- Blow for Liverpool as Napoli transfer target seeking new deal to stay at club
- Manchester United scouts watch Chelsea transfer target at West Ham defeat
- Juventus intensifying shock interest in Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford
- Fulham, Crystal Palace and West Ham are keen on £15m-rated Argentine striker
- Five clubs including one from Germany interested in Ruben Loftus-Cheek deal