Arsenal line-up Alexis Sanchez replacement with impressive £40m Ligue 1 starlet
With Alexis Sanchez expected to leave the Emirates Stadium next week to Manchester City, Arsenal are moving in on Boudreaux’s Brazilian star Malcom – according to the Independent.
The report suggests that any move could be valued at around £40m for the 20-year old who has also attracted attention from rivals Tottenham, Manchester United and Bayern Munich.
The youngster has impressed at Boudreaux this season with seven goals and five assists in 21 appearances – thus far.
- Liverpool, Spurs and Everton want to sign Club Brugge’s Dutch winger
- Juventus ‘would consider’ future Man City bid for forward in excess of £90m
- Boost for Liverpool as target Timo Werner handed ultimatum by RB Leipzig
- Wolves target surprise move for out of favour Stoke defender in January
- Aston Villa on the brink of losing Tammy Abraham due to January clause