Arsenal line-up Alexis Sanchez replacement with impressive £40m Ligue 1 starlet
With Alexis Sanchez expected to leave the Emirates Stadium next week to Manchester City, Arsenal are moving in on Boudreaux’s Brazilian star Malcom – according to the Independent.
The report suggests that any move could be valued at around £40m for the 20-year old who has also attracted attention from rivals Tottenham, Manchester United and Bayern Munich.
The youngster has impressed at Boudreaux this season with seven goals and five assists in 21 appearances – thus far.
- Clubs alerted to ‘special clause’ in Lionel Messi’s Barcelona contract
- Aston Villa and Leeds targeting deal for Man Utd’s Scott McTominay
- Monaco’s Brazilian international ‘keen’ to move to Manchester United according to reports
- Dortmund target Manchester City’s Phil Foden with offer of ‘first team’ football
- Premier League trio chasing Valencia stopper