Arsenal line-up Alexis Sanchez replacement with impressive £40m Ligue 1 starlet
With Alexis Sanchez expected to leave the Emirates Stadium next week to Manchester City, Arsenal are moving in on Boudreaux’s Brazilian star Malcom – according to the Independent.
The report suggests that any move could be valued at around £40m for the 20-year old who has also attracted attention from rivals Tottenham, Manchester United and Bayern Munich.
The youngster has impressed at Boudreaux this season with seven goals and five assists in 21 appearances – thus far.
- Galatasaray rivals Leeds and Celtic in bid to sign Manchester City defender
- Boateng and Lewandowski at centre of potential Anthony Martial Man Utd exit
- Manchester United make late move to rival Arsenal for Barcelona’s £100m winger
- Contact made as Manchester United chase late deal for Atletico defender
- Man City ready to go big in January with whopping £60m bid for Portuguese international