Arsenal line-up Alexis Sanchez replacement with impressive £40m Ligue 1 starlet
With Alexis Sanchez expected to leave the Emirates Stadium next week to Manchester City, Arsenal are moving in on Boudreaux’s Brazilian star Malcom – according to the Independent.
The report suggests that any move could be valued at around £40m for the 20-year old who has also attracted attention from rivals Tottenham, Manchester United and Bayern Munich.
The youngster has impressed at Boudreaux this season with seven goals and five assists in 21 appearances – thus far.
- Robert Lewandowski offered to Man Utd, Chelsea and Paris St-Germain for £175m
- German’s Bayern Munich keeping close tabs on Everton’s Jordan Pickford at World Cup
- Manchester City ‘close in’ on signing 2016 PFA Player of the Year Riyad Mahrez
- Manchester United approach La Liga side Sevilla over the release clause of Clement Lenglet
- Juventus could sell Gonzalo Higuain if they find a like-for-like replacement this summer