Arsenal face formidable competition from Italian giants Napoli and Roma for keeper
Top Arsenal summer target Alban Lafont from Toulouse is now reportedly on the wishlist of both Italian clubs Napoli and Roma – according to French news source L’Equipe.
The 19-year-old French goalkeeper has played in all 29 Ligue 1 games so far this season for Toulouse, but with the club struggling near the bottom of the table top European clubs are starting to circle as the summer window draws near.
Arsene Wenger seemingly rates his countryman highly and with current number one Petr Cech turning 36 in May it would seem logical that a goalkeeper would be on the Gunners shopping list.
- Liverpool target Alisson to reject Champions League runners-up for winners Real Madrid
- Manchester United approach La Liga side Sevilla over the release clause of Clement Lenglet
- Robert Lewandowski offered to Man Utd, Chelsea and Paris St-Germain for £175m
- Juventus could sell Gonzalo Higuain if they find a like-for-like replacement this summer
- In-limbo England keeper Joe Hart offered lifeline by Portuguese club Sporting Lisbon