Arsenal face formidable competition from Italian giants Napoli and Roma for keeper
Top Arsenal summer target Alban Lafont from Toulouse is now reportedly on the wishlist of both Italian clubs Napoli and Roma – according to French news source L’Equipe.
The 19-year-old French goalkeeper has played in all 29 Ligue 1 games so far this season for Toulouse, but with the club struggling near the bottom of the table top European clubs are starting to circle as the summer window draws near.
Arsene Wenger seemingly rates his countryman highly and with current number one Petr Cech turning 36 in May it would seem logical that a goalkeeper would be on the Gunners shopping list.
- Fulham, Crystal Palace and West Ham are keen on £15m-rated Argentine striker
- Five clubs including one from Germany interested in Ruben Loftus-Cheek deal
- Blow for Liverpool as Napoli transfer target seeking new deal to stay at club
- Manchester United scouts watch Chelsea transfer target at West Ham defeat
- Juventus intensifying shock interest in Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford