Arsenal and Spurs have reportedly failed to sign Juventus star according to the player
The Telegraph are reporting that Juventus’s star midfielder Miralem Pjanic has claimed he turned down transfer advances from Arsenal and Tottenham.
The 27-year old Bosnian international revealed in an interview with the newspaper that he turned down two Premier League clubs; “They were Arsenal and Tottenham” admits Pjanic.
Pjanic joined the Italian champions in 2016 from rivals Roma and has impressed again this season, scoring five and assisting nine in all competitions.
- Real Madrid jump ahead of Arsenal in the queue for Atletico defender Jose Gimenez
- Manchester United approach La Liga side Sevilla over the release clause of Clement Lenglet
- Man Utd face challenge from two Chinese Super League clubs for Brazilian Anderson Talisca
- Robert Lewandowski offered to Man Utd, Chelsea and Paris St-Germain for £175m
- Jose Mourinho delays left-back purchase to monitor Sessegnon and Tierney