Arsenal and Spurs have reportedly failed to sign Juventus star according to the player
The Telegraph are reporting that Juventus’s star midfielder Miralem Pjanic has claimed he turned down transfer advances from Arsenal and Tottenham.
The 27-year old Bosnian international revealed in an interview with the newspaper that he turned down two Premier League clubs; “They were Arsenal and Tottenham” admits Pjanic.
Pjanic joined the Italian champions in 2016 from rivals Roma and has impressed again this season, scoring five and assisting nine in all competitions.
- Five clubs including one from Germany interested in Ruben Loftus-Cheek deal
- Manchester United scouts watch Chelsea transfer target at West Ham defeat
- Blow for Liverpool as Napoli transfer target seeking new deal to stay at club
- Fulham, Crystal Palace and West Ham are keen on £15m-rated Argentine striker
- Juventus intensifying shock interest in Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford