Arsenal and Spurs have reportedly failed to sign Juventus star according to the player
The Telegraph are reporting that Juventus’s star midfielder Miralem Pjanic has claimed he turned down transfer advances from Arsenal and Tottenham.
The 27-year old Bosnian international revealed in an interview with the newspaper that he turned down two Premier League clubs; “They were Arsenal and Tottenham” admits Pjanic.
Pjanic joined the Italian champions in 2016 from rivals Roma and has impressed again this season, scoring five and assisting nine in all competitions.
- Clubs alerted to ‘special clause’ in Lionel Messi’s Barcelona contract
- Dortmund target Manchester City’s Phil Foden with offer of ‘first team’ football
- Premier League trio chasing Valencia stopper
- Aston Villa and Leeds targeting deal for Man Utd’s Scott McTominay
- Agent agrees deal ‘in principle’ for Paul Pogba to join Barcelona