Arsenal and Spurs have reportedly failed to sign Juventus star according to the player
The Telegraph are reporting that Juventus’s star midfielder Miralem Pjanic has claimed he turned down transfer advances from Arsenal and Tottenham.
The 27-year old Bosnian international revealed in an interview with the newspaper that he turned down two Premier League clubs; “They were Arsenal and Tottenham” admits Pjanic.
Pjanic joined the Italian champions in 2016 from rivals Roma and has impressed again this season, scoring five and assisting nine in all competitions.
- Manchester United make late move to rival Arsenal for Barcelona’s £100m winger
- Galatasaray rivals Leeds and Celtic in bid to sign Manchester City defender
- Paris St-Germain set to finalise £33m transfer deal for German defender
- Barcelona sweat on midfielder’s buyout clause as Paris St-Germain show interest
- Man City ready to go big in January with whopping £60m bid for Portuguese international