Sensational transfer to rivals leads Mesut Ozil to tell teammates he’s leaving
In what would be a sensational bit of business, purely on the shock factor that it’s Man Utd poaching another Arsenal player, Jose Mourinho’s side are set to sign Mesut Ozil.
That is according to the report in the Mirror that says the player is so confident of it happening that he has already notified team mates of the move.
The 29-year old is out of contract at the end of the season and the Gunners manager Arsene Wenger has hinted that he might be prepared to sell in January to ensue they recoup some funds before he leaves for nothing.
- Hammers flop to make La Liga switch
- Clubs alerted to ‘special clause’ in Lionel Messi’s Barcelona contract
- Dortmund target Manchester City’s Phil Foden with offer of ‘first team’ football
- Arsenal ‘confident’ of fending off Barcelona and Chinese interest in midfielder
- Monaco’s Brazilian international ‘keen’ to move to Manchester United according to reports