Sensational transfer to rivals leads Mesut Ozil to tell teammates he’s leaving
In what would be a sensational bit of business, purely on the shock factor that it’s Man Utd poaching another Arsenal player, Jose Mourinho’s side are set to sign Mesut Ozil.
That is according to the report in the Mirror that says the player is so confident of it happening that he has already notified team mates of the move.
The 29-year old is out of contract at the end of the season and the Gunners manager Arsene Wenger has hinted that he might be prepared to sell in January to ensue they recoup some funds before he leaves for nothing.
- Blow for Liverpool as Napoli transfer target seeking new deal to stay at club
- Juventus intensifying shock interest in Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford
- Five clubs including one from Germany interested in Ruben Loftus-Cheek deal
- Manchester United scouts watch Chelsea transfer target at West Ham defeat
- Fulham, Crystal Palace and West Ham are keen on £15m-rated Argentine striker