Monaco’s Brazilian international ‘keen’ to move to Manchester United according to reports
Manchester United are the preferred destination for Monaco’s Fabinho, according to the Sun, with the Brazilian ready to seek a new challenge after winning the Ligue 1 title last season and likely to finish as runner-ups this campaign behind PSG.
Monaco are reportedly seeking a figure in the region of £55m for the 24-year old who has bagged seven goals from midfield this season.
Fabinho told reporters; “I’m concentrating on finishing the season well at Monaco and then, when it’s time, I’ll sit down with the club and if I have to listen to any proposal, we’ll listen.”
- Juventus intensifying shock interest in Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford
- Five clubs including one from Germany interested in Ruben Loftus-Cheek deal
- Manchester United scouts watch Chelsea transfer target at West Ham defeat
- Fulham, Crystal Palace and West Ham are keen on £15m-rated Argentine striker
- Blow for Liverpool as Napoli transfer target seeking new deal to stay at club