Monaco’s Brazilian international ‘keen’ to move to Manchester United according to reports
Manchester United are the preferred destination for Monaco’s Fabinho, according to the Sun, with the Brazilian ready to seek a new challenge after winning the Ligue 1 title last season and likely to finish as runner-ups this campaign behind PSG.
Monaco are reportedly seeking a figure in the region of £55m for the 24-year old who has bagged seven goals from midfield this season.
Fabinho told reporters; “I’m concentrating on finishing the season well at Monaco and then, when it’s time, I’ll sit down with the club and if I have to listen to any proposal, we’ll listen.”
- Clubs alerted to ‘special clause’ in Lionel Messi’s Barcelona contract
- Aston Villa and Leeds targeting deal for Man Utd’s Scott McTominay
- Sensational transfer to rivals leads Mesut Ozil to tell teammates he’s leaving
- Dortmund target Manchester City’s Phil Foden with offer of ‘first team’ football
- Agent agrees deal ‘in principle’ for Paul Pogba to join Barcelona